PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/13/12Provided by YP.com
I took my truck in here for a CV joint boot replacement and a lower ball joint QUOTE. I did not hear from them the day the truck was supposed to be done for the quote. I stopped by the ball joint was replaced without my permission and the CV boot I provided was the wrong one due to another company. J & M said they will order the proper one and replace the upper CV boot also since it was degraded. after not hearing from them for almost two days I had to call on the third. they said the truck was done but the ticket was not written for the price yet. After going to the shop and waiting at least 30 minutes he quoted me over $350 for a CV boot kit and lower ball joint with labor. I inquired why I was not called about the price of the ball joint or when the truck was done. After apologizing and telling me that he has been in the business for over 40 years and this never happens he gave be the ball joint at cost (even though this was still over $25 what I could find).
The customer service was decent enough.
But this cannot make up for the fact of a dirty shop, lack of customer communication and slow service. I will not go to this shop again and will not recommend it to even my enemies
08/04/10Provided by YP.com
Took my car in for a simple front strut and alighnment. Also asked them to replace springs in front and back. So as they were installing, they broke my back strut, charged me to install it and on top of this all I brought my own struts for the front, they did not have to buy them. The total cost me over $350. They would not reverse the charge to install my rear strut they broke. So buyer beware, can you imagine what the cost would have been if they bought the struts. Will not use them again, will take to Bob's on First st.
- General Info
- J & M Frame & Alignment is a full service auto repair and service shop. We specialize in wheel alignment and brakes. Please call us and set an appointment. We have been servicing Alamogordo for over 30 years and are locally owned. We stand for professional on time service. We will do what ever it takes to make sure your car or trucks runs smooth again. Give us a call.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- Rvs Heavy Duty
- Brake Service
- All Makes & Models
- Wheel Alignment Specialst
- Alignment Brakes & Suspension
- Cars Trucks RV 4X4
- Custom Wheels
- All Makes & Models
- Payment Options
- ACDelco, Acura, American Racing, Audi, B&M, BMW, Bendix, BorgWarner, Bosch, CL, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, MINI, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo