1827 Columbus Ave, Washington Court House, OH 43160
We have been serving South Central Ohio since 1959. Founded by the Chillicothe Business & Professional Women's Club, the Lion's Club and Soroptomist as a branch of Columbus Goodwill Industries , the first store was scheduled to open January 22, 1959. However, due to the famous statewide flood of '59, festivities were postponed. Rescheduling led to a grand opening that officially established us on January 29, 1959 at 21 E Second street. In 1977 we became independent of the Columbus Goodwill organization. More than fifty years later we're still going strong and have since grown into an 8 county organization. This allows us to continue to serve our mission of improving the quality of life and employment opportunities for people with disabilities and disadvantages. We have 8 Store/Donation locations. Washington Courthouse, Circleville, Chillicothe, Waverly, McArthur, Jackson, Logan and Athens.