Northside Hospital-Forsyth continues to expand and add services to meet the ever-growing healthcare needs of Forsyth County and its surrounding communities. The hospital has a medical staff of more than 2,200 physicians and 1,800 employees. The hospital offers a wide range of medical services to the community.
Northside Hospital has distinguished itself among the very best maternity and newborn hospitals in the country. The 108,000 square-foot Women's Center at Northside Hospital-Forsyth rivals the nationally acclaimed Women's Center at Northside-Atlanta, and offers comprehensive services for labor and delivery, neonatal care, high-risk perinatal diagnostics, parenting and newborn classes and lactation consultation to Forsyth county.
Construction is well underway on a new medical office building on the Forsyth campus. The four-story, 100,000-square-foot building will connect to the south side of the existing Women's Center and will house a variety of physician specialties and practices to support the hospital's growing Women's Services volume. Construction is estimated to be completed in August.
Peace of mind, convenience, and the latest technologies and facilities are just some of what Northside Hospital-Forsyth has to offer the communities it serves.
* Comprehensive Rehabilitation
* Diabetes Education & Nutrition
* Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialties
* Gastrointestinal Services
* Pain Treatment Center
* Pulmonology/Respiratory Services
* Sleep Disorders Center
* Spine Center
* Surgical Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
* Women's Imaging
* Bariatric Surgery
* Breast Care Center
* Cancer Care & Treatment (Infusion) Services
* Cardiology/Cardiac Catheterization
* Critical/Intensive Care
* Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Services
* Laboratory Services
* Neonatal Intensive Care - Level III
* Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Plastic Surgery
* Robotic Surgery
* Vascular Surgery