Harrison School is a progressive community school located in the South Ward of Trenton serving the needs of an ever growing multicultural, urban community. The school was built in 1903 and is one of the oldest buildings in the Trenton School District Harrison is a small quaint building of eight classroom teachers and support personnel dedicated to providing quality education to approximately one hundred and ninety students. Academic and student attendance are emphasized at Harrison School. To achieve this end and further increase our students' core of knowledge and social growth we offer participation in the Drama Club, Computer Club, Science Club , Academic Enrichment, Games Clubs, and Quality Time. These after school enrichment programs are offered to all students to participate in. During the school day we have a Reading Buddies Program in which faithful volunteers from the NJ Housing Authority provide tutoring throughout the school year. For the past ten years these volunteers have met with student buddies on a weekly basis to reinforce and encourage reading and math skills in our students.