MIssion: Loving God and Others Through Christ History: Christ Church building is a fine example of Gothic architecture. It is built of native white conglomerate stone quarried on Stone Mountain, Bradford County. The outside dimensions are 127x50 feet. From the base to the top of the cross on the spire is 150 feet. The rose window represents Christ the King on the Throne of Judgment, and the three lancets are Moses with the tablets of the Law, St. Michael expelling Lucifer, and Solomon carrying his Temple in his hands. This window was donated to our church in loving memory of Ulysses Mercur, a Chief Justice of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It was made in England by Cox and Sons, and was shipped to the church when construction was completed in 1889.