Founded in 1949 in Beloit, WI as H.G. Siepert & Company, Siepert & Co. LLP has grown to include over 20 people located in three offices. In 1974, a second office was established in Sycamore, Illinois. In 1994 a third office was established in Roscoe, Illinois. Our firm has grown from within. Each of our partners joined Siepert as a staff accountant and was later promoted to partner. This change in job title hasn't affected our working style, however. Maintaining face-to-face contact with our clients remains a priority for all of us. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best accounting, tax and financial services, on time...every time.