The Struthers Library serves approximately 10,000 people from a 6,700 square foot branch library built in 1957. At .66 square feet per capita, the building is about the right size for the community served. However, the building is very dated in appearance and has a parking lot that is nearly invisible to a potential first-time visitor. The Struthers Library bore the burden of serving many of the users of the Poland Branch Library during the closure of the old Poland Library and before the opening of the new Poland facility. When Poland reopened, Struthers quickly returned to previous circulation levels. Both population in the area and circulation are declining slightly. The Struthers Library performs quite well on many measures. On average, over twenty-five people (25.86) visit the Library each hour. Furthermore, these visitors check out over 40 items (41.06) each hour.