First Baptist Church Of Springdale1709 Johnson Rd, Springdale, AR 72762
History:The First Baptist Church of Springdale campus dates back to February 1870 when it was founded by six women and seven men meeting in a home. It is the largest church in the state of Arkansas. The 100-year anniversary in 1970 marked the beginning of the evolution into todays church with the launching of additional ministries and the opening of a kindergarten that would eventually become Shiloh Christian School. A new church worship center and two educational buildings opened in 1979. Additions of new buildings, renovations of existing structures and repurposing have taken place about every five or ten years since then. The most recent change was construction of a new childrens ministry building in 2006 bringing the total to about 330,000 square feet.The Springdale campus is also home of Shiloh Christian School, and Champions Stadium.