About Us: Hanleys Plumbing Services Inc is a second generation plumbing and rooter company. Together with over 30 years experience in the Southern California area we currently service the entire Inland Empire. At Hanleys Plumbing we pride ourselves in our passion for excellence in customer service. We believe that true customer service is based on respect. Our standard procedure ensures that if we are late, our customer will receive a courtesy call. Our thorough scheduling system guarantees appointments can be narrowed down into one hour increments. This scheduling feature makes certain our customers wont wait around wasting their valuable time. Our company statistics show that 95% of our customers receive service within 24 hours. The remaining 5% of customers prefer to schedule their work ahead of time. Hanleys Plumbing Service Department operates with fully stocked service vehicles. With a full array of service and repair parts available, our resourceful plumbers can work using the most cost-effective methods. A unique feature of our company is our multiple warranty service certifications. Since we install products for the manufacturer that have labeled our technicians as experts, we will be the plumber contacted if any warranty work is needed. Our extensive knowledge of the product we install allows us to present the longest warranties in the local market. Hanleys Plumbing Employees have successfully completed an extensive pre-employment review. This exam consisted of a full background investigation, drug test, physical assessment, and personality evaluation. This pre-screening process guarantees that our customers receive service from a clean cut, drug free, honest, and skilled technician. Our employees participate in ongoing training and advancement programs which secures our pledge to excellence. John Hanley currently resides on the board of directors with the Plumbing Heating & Cooling Contractors (PHCC). He is also an active member of the Quality Service Contractors (QSC). Both associations are committed to displaying a higher code of ethics and maintaining proper conduct in the plumbing industry. Backed by the best, Hanleys Plumbing Services Inc. stands proudly behind the motto of TRUST THE NATIONS BEST.