Holley Family Dentistry was founded by his father Dr. James W Holley III in 1955. The original office was opened in the 300 block of Effingham St in the downtown section of Portsmouth Virginia. In 1970, the office moved to the 400 block of Effingham St. Dr. James W Holley IV joined his father in the practice in 1988. They practiced together in the original building until 2007. They considered remodeling or adding to the original office that was only 900 square feet. It was found to be in the best interest that a totally new facility was needed to better serve their patients and the community. Through much deliberation and planning, a new 12,000 square foot 3 Story professional building was conceived, which housed Holley Family Dentistry for Cosmetic, Implant & Restorative Dentistry which features 7 operatories with large panoramic windows with striking views of the old town of Portsmouth. The Holley Professional building also houses the pediatric dental practice of Dr. JB Martin who is a specialist in pediatric dentistry, as well as the law practice of Robin Holley-Duke this just happened to be the sister of Dr. James W Holley the IV. The Practice expanded in 1998 to Newport News and offered Cosmetic Dentistry for the first time in the Hilton section of Newport News. In 2002, the practice grew yet again with the opening of their Virginia Beach office in the Kempsville section of the Virginia Beach. Then in 2008, the practice grew again with the acquisition of a practice in Fredericksburg, VA. Our Staff consist of 16 auxiliary personnel and 4 Doctors.