Located on NE Glisan in Portland, this facility has two excellent eighteen hole courses. The East Course is considered the most demanding because of its length and tight, tree-lined fairways. The West Course is a little easier, with more open fairways and no water hazards coming into play. The greens on both courses are small and fast. The terrain is hilly, yet easy to walk. John Stenzel redesigned the East Course while adding the West Course in 1928.