Our History / Vision Colonial Woods Missionary Church is a member of the Missionary Church, Inc. This denomination was organized in its present form as a result of the 1969 merger of the Missionary Church Association and the United Missionary Church. Many of the earlier members were Mennonites who had been caught up in a religion of empty form and declining tradition. They sensed the need for revival and were a part of the movement that swept across North America in the late nineteenth century. The Missionary Church, Inc. has its worldwide headquarters in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Locally, our first church building was erected in 1898 at the comer of 11th and Ward Street . It was remodeled and enlarged three times on that location during a 30 year period. From 1968 to 1998, near the closing of our first century, we saw the church more than quadruple in size under the leadership of Rev. Willard Williams and Rev. William Hossler. In 1969, our present building was constructed, in 1980, a two-story educational facility was added, and in 1987, a larger sanctuary designed to seat 1,000 was completed. Our church has always had an outreach/missions zeal, with a number of our adherents having served in pastoral and missionary work. We presently support a number of missionaries from a variety of agencies, and encourage our laity and youth in short-term mission trips. Also during the past quarter century, significant outreach ministries from our church have touched many lives in the greater Port Huron area.