Shiloh History In November of 1884, five people had an idea. The idea was pondered on and prayed about until the Holy Spirit touched that idea and instantly it was changed from idea to vision. It was the vision of a place of worship to reveal the moral and very character of God to people. This place of worship would be called Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church. The testimony of God being with us is herald in the generous donation by Joseph Clapper of the land to build the church. Those five visionaries were Ammon Drake, Lula Drake, Minnie Stewart, Kanzetta Bowen and the Rev. Z.T. Stewart, Shiloh's first pastor. An association known as the North West Association was formed at this same time. Shiloh joined and A.S. Drake of Shiloh was named secretary. The first organization expanded and the name was changed to The Galilee Griggs Memorial Association. Shiloh presently retains a membership in this same organization. Six pastors succeeded Rev. Stewart in service, prayer, worship and glorification of our Lord in the first church building. They were Rev. Hortman, Rev. G.B. Williams, Rev. E. Williams, Rev. Adair, Rev. Winston and Rev. A.L. Russell. The original church building was rebuilt in 1918 during the faithful watch of Rev. Russell. Rev. Menorgan succeeded Rev. Russell and with his hand in God's hand, continued on this spirit-led journey. As Shiloh waxed strong and thrived for spiritual maturity, she continued her physical development. In 1952, we were blessed with the following additions to the building: kitchen, dining room, pastor's study and choir room. The first worship service was held in our current edifice in November of 1964, under the spiritual leadership of Rev. L.H. Harper. After 44 years of faithful service, Rev. Harper retired in 1966. His successor, Rev. C.S. Trimble, took the helm and served 27 years. During his tenure as pastor, Rev. Trimble served 15 years as Second Vice Moderator of The Galilee Griggs Association and five years as First Vice Moderator. He was blessed to serve as Moderator from 1993 until his final journey home in 1994. Through prayer and the ever merciful grace of God, Shiloh chose her present pastor, Rev. Isiah Joshua, Jr., in September, 1994. To date, since his pastorate, God has blessed Shiloh with many new Christian experience members and anointed His kingdom with several new souls. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!