Old Hickory Church of the Nazarene Exists to Glorify God through L.O.V.E. Leading our Community to Christ by Extending Love and Hope. Offering Praise and Worship to God. Verifying our Life in Christ through Holy Living and Christian Fellowship, and Equipping Believers for Service. Located at 605 Jones Street, Old Hickory Church of the Nazarene has been a part of the life of Old Hickory Village since 1938. Beginning with just a dirt floor basement, Old Hickory Nazarene has added to its facilities many times over the years. In addition to the sanctuary and classrooms, the campus now consists of a Family Life Center which houses the church offices and the gym, a parsonage which accommodates the Minister of Worship & Music, and a new educational wing which was dedicated in June of 2002. This new wing consists of classrooms for adults and teens, as well as Kingdom Kids' Place, an area dedicated to ministry to children. Since 1997, John M. Bledsoe has been the pastor of this congregation which now averages around 225 in Sunday morning worship.