Logue Industries, formerly known a George E. Logue, Inc., was started in 1957 while George E. Logue was employed at Sprout Waldron, currently located in Muncy PA, as a machine design engineer. George E. Logue, Inc. began as a construction company with a truck mounted backhoe G. E. Logue, Sr. had built in his basement. Between 1957 and 1983 the construction company grew and expanded.In 1983 G. E. Logue, Sr. decided to pursue his interest in the manufacturing industry and sold a large amount of the construction division which continued on a smaller scale to specialize in site development and underground utilities.The manufacturing division of George E. Logue, Inc. was able begin in 1984 with brand new: Cincinnati shear and brake, Roundo rolls, Arico photo-eye cutting table (initially a 5' x 5' table soon expanded to 5' x 20'), Mazak VQC 20/40 machining center, Mazak ST-50 and QT-11 lathes. The second machining center, Mazak AVJ 35/60, was purchased in 1996 and the present MG Industries Gemini 10 cutting table with a Burny 5 controller was purchased in 1997. In the fall of 1997 the remaining construction facilities of George E. Logue, Inc. were sold and the manufacturing division was renamed Logue Industries, Inc. Visit our website for detailed information on our Machining, Stress-Relieving and Fabricating Services.