Gregory Construction Company is a licensed design/build firm with a staff of professionals skilled in architectural design and construction management. John O. Gregory established the firm in 1954 to fill the needs of the community for a commercial builder. For nearly fifty years, the Gregory name in construction has stood for quality, integrity, and progress. We are dedicated to superior workmanship and adhere strictly to our budget, schedule, and service commitments. Our goal is to build the most expertly designed structure as economically as possible.