Sutter Lakeside Hospital5176 Hill Rd E, Lakeport, CA 95453
Sutter Lakeside Hospital was founded in 1945 as a 30-bed private facility called Lakeside Community Hospital. The hospital was donated to the community in 1966 and a non-profit corporation was formed. In 1992 the hospital affiliated with Sutter Health and changed its name to Sutter Lakeside Hospital. Serving residents of Lake County, Sutter Lakeside Hospital has 69 licensed beds and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.