Mission: The Mission of New Life is to help people turn the corner to New Life in Jesus, to help them touch the Father through Worship, and team with one another in relationships.Turning the corner Touching the Father Teaming with one another! Turn the corner to New Life! About Us: A group of people began meeting on March 15, 1957 at 1201 S. Armstrong under the direction of Rev. Howard Watkins, the Pastor and founder of the church. There were 18 charter members. On May 14, 1957, the church became officially affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God, as Southside Assembly of God. On June 13, 1959, Southside A/G broke ground for a new church building at 1803 E. Vaile Ave. Six Pastors served the congregation from 1957-1977, when Donald G. Gifford became the Senior Pastor. The name of the church was then changed to New Life Assembly of God. A new Fellowship Hall and Sunday School annex was built in June 1979 on the church property. In 1986, a new facility was built and dedicated which connected the old building and the Fellowship Hall. In October of 2003, the Indiana District Assemblies of God selected our Pastor of 26 years, Donald G. Gifford, to be the Superintendent for the Indiana Assemblies of God. On January 1, 2004, Randy Blankenship became the Lead Pastor of New Life after a unanimous vote of the congregation. You can learn more about Pastor Randy & his family through our Staff Page.