Saint Joseph Church Of Jasper1029 Kundek St, Jasper, IN 47546
St. Joseph Church was founded in 1837. A new brick church was built in 1841 when there was an average of 100 parishioners. The present church was begun in 1867 and finished in 1880. It is a beautiful Romanesque architecture and has Swiss stained glass windows and Austrian mosaics. The Holtkamp Organ was rebuilt in 1995 and adds not only to the beauty of the music at Mass celebrations but also to the church. The 235 foot Church tower, towers over the city of Jasper and can be seen at a distance. The thick sandstone walls and the 1888 Italian Marble Alter along with the 1902 Communion rails adds to the interior beauty.