Stephens Pharmacy1101 Main St, Honesdale, PA 18431
About Us Our Staff Services & Service Area Accreditations & Affiliations in 1992 a local businessman saw a need for a medical equipment company in our community. It was then the late Wayne W. Stephens and his wife Judy established Northeast Med-Equip. The small company began with only three employees and operated from the Hippensteel building, formerly on Eighth St. in Honesdale. Through the years the business has grown but the commitment to quality care remains the same. Today two of the original three employees, Tina Smith Augello and Todd Kinzinger, help to lead the team of 33 associates. In 2001 the business relocated to its present location, 1101 Main St. with the addition of Stephens Pharmacy, a full service retail pharmacy along with Northeast Med-Equip Long Term Care Pharmacy.In 2006 Stephens Pharmacy opened a second location in Hawley, inside the Hawley Market IGA on Main Ave. The move was not only an expansion of the business but an opportunity to meet the needs of the local community.