History: On November 30, 1958, our church was organized with a total of 62 charter members. This was the culmination of preparations for a new church that was started by the Classis of New Brunswick in December 15, 1957 led by Rev. Robert Geddes. He served as pastor until Rev. Theodore Muller accepted the call as Classical Missionary in February 1958. We had no formal name for our church. We were known as "Reformed Church, Raritan Township." After careful consideration, it was unanimously agreed upon to be called "The Faith Reformed Church," based on the thought that we will be a "Church of Faith" standing for "The Faith." Before our present building was constructed, we met in various places in addition to the parsonage. Vacation Bible School was held in members' homes. We received permission to use Loew's 35 Drive- In Theater to hold our worship services. When winter came, we were able to use the north Centerville Firehouse. Our Sunday School enrollment increased and we were able to use the classroom facilities of Holmdel's Centerville School and finally Hazlet's Middle Road School. After much searching, on September 13, 1959, we signed a contract to purchase the property on the northwest corner of Poole Avenue and Middle Road at a cost of $21,000. At the end of 1960, the package of building materials was delivered to the property and construction was started by the Cobb Builders Inc. The building was completed by April 22, 1961 and the dedication was held June 4, 1961. The Fellowship wing was added on during the late 1960s. Through the years we have seen our church grow to over 300 members. At one time we had three sessions of Sunday School and had two worship services. We are not a congregation of 108 members but are still a strong family of "Faith." We have an active Sunday School, a great Youth Fellowship program, adult bible study programs and great fellowship events.