This is the community Protestant Church of the town of Harvard (the town also has a Unitarian Church and a Roman Catholic Church). Our people come from all denominational backgrounds and enjoy our very inclusive fellowship. We are a mainline Protestant church that believes God has been made known to us in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, and that God continues to be made known to us through the work of the Holy Spirit. This church was founded in 1821 when a group of Trinitarian Christians broke off from the First Church to start a new congregation with orthodox beliefs. The Town of Harvard granted the new church a piece of the Common for its new building and the Rev. George Fisher was called from Wrentham. The main sanctuary has changed little since 1821, though it was raised in 1882 to permit a full first floor providing classrooms and offices. The Parish Hall addition was added in 1967 to provide additional classrooms and a large gathering hall and kitchen.