Lake City Bank has a proud history of service to the communities we serve. The third oldest State-chartered bank in Indiana, we were founded in 1872. Through boom times and recessions, even the Great Depression, we continued to serve the wonderful people of northern Indiana and they, in turn, have helped us grow into one of the region?s largest locally-based financial institutions. Our first home was next to Wynant?s Drug Store in Warsaw. Three years later, Lake City Bank moved to the Indianan Building on the south side of the Warsaw town square. While Warsaw is still the site of Lake City Bank?s corporate headquarters, we now have over forty offices in a dozen counties in northern Indiana with total assets in excess of $2.5 billion. Lake City Bank has been a subsidiary of Lakeland Financial Corporation since the 1990s. Any business with a 137-year heritage is bound to have a rich and interesting history. For example, indicative of Lake City?s financial stability, it was the only bank in Warsaw to open for business after the bank holiday declared by President Roosevelt at the start of the Great Depression. For other interesting information and a comprehensive history of Lake City Bank, readers are encouraged to click on the Lake City Bank History link to the right.