Fort Smith Little Theatre401 N 6th St, Fort Smith, AR 72901
About UsOrganization History:In 1947, the Young Ladies Guild of Sparks Memorial Hospital decided to sponsor an amateur production of the play Mr. and Mrs. North as a fund-raiser. That was the beginning of our community theatre.Productions were staged in local school auditoriums, hotel ballrooms and lecture halls for the next five years. In 1952, the group purchased an old grocery store and renovated it into a theatre-in-the-round with a seating capacity of 150. This building on North O Street was home to FSLT until 1986 when the present theatre was completed at 401 North Sixth Street under the aegis of The Center, Inc.