Welcome to Our House Restaurant and Banquet Facility
Among the many landmarks of the Freehold area is Our House Restaurant and Banquet Facility, which dates back before the Revolution to 1747. Built in that year by George Marriner, it was operated for many years as the ", Marriner's Tavern ", . Throughout later years it was then established as the", Our House Tavern", by the previous owners. Now it has become the restored, renovated and newly owned and operated ", Our House Restaurant and Banquet Facility", . Over the years, this Restaurant has been a gathering place for township meetings, dances, weddings and many other happenings, It was also a gathering place for many years for a band of outlaws known as the ", Fagen Gang ", , One of the members of that gang, Lewis Fenton was hanged on September 23, 1779 in front of this Restaurant by members of Major Lee's Light Dragoons who were stationed at the County Seat of the Monmouth County Court House now known as Freehold So, Welcome to the long list of the great, near great and the not so great who have dined and drank here at ", Our House", for the past two and a half centuries!