Formerly named The Truesdale Clinic, Truesdale Health is a medical office building that was established in 1914 by a group of dedicated physicians and named for the proponent of the idea, Dr. Philemon E. Truesdale. The original clinic was located at 151 Rock Street and served as a foundation for the purpose of establishing a practice of competence, study, and esprit de corps by the founding physicians. The practitioners at the clinic serve patients from not only the greater Fall River area, but adjacent Southeastern Massachusetts and nearby Rhode Island communities. On July 6, 1960, the first section of the existing building was opened at 1030 President Avenue with accommodations for thirty-five physicians, comprising most subspecialties of medicine. Because of increasing demand for physicians' office space and services, a second two-story wing was added in 1970, and a three-story wing in 1975. These additions allowed for expansion of radiology, laboratory services, a pharmacy, and a dentist office. In 1982, the former Cerebral Palsy Center was added to the clinic and now houses a rehabilitation center and a modern radiology imaging center providing services such as CT, bone densitometry (dexa scanning), diagnostic, digital mammography and ultrasound. In 2009, a 46,000 sq. ft. addition was added bringing the total building area in excess of 139,000 sq. ft. Truesdale Health represents the oldest private medical offices building in New England and provides the most up-to-date medical facilities available with over 100 highly qualified physicians, healthcare providers and medical support services. Truesdale Health envisions continual expansion in order to continue our commitment to bring high-quality, comprehensive medical services to the community.