We apologize for the inconvenience

The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company.

You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in .

Thread Works Emroidery & Screenpringing

Add to Favorites
(4)
Write a Review!
Embroidery Supplies

2630 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Beavercreek, OH 45324

937-431-0380

CLOSED NOW: 
Today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

REVIEWS write reviewWrite a Review

REVIEW SUMMARY

• 5star
  • 4star
  • 3star
  • 2star
  • 1star
4 Reviews
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
B
belinamg

12/12/14

review count1photo count0

Awesome costumer service!!! I called in with questions for a varsity coat and Don told me about all costs upfront. When I took my son in for a fitting they treated us like family! Very friendly and helpful!! His coat was done in less time than they quoted! Very happy mama😊

Was this Review helpful to you?0
anonymous

10/29/14

I had something embroidered at Thread Works and the lady (owner's wife) told me it would be ready soon. It took over a week. When I went for pick up, she neglected to tell me they put a hole in my item while it was being embroidered. When I confronted her she told me they cannot guarantee their work and she did not ask if she could make restitution. So first of all use my advice and do not pay up front like they request and second if you have something nice you want embroidered go somewhere other than Thread Works that has better management and "customer service".

anonymous

10/20/14

If I could submit this review with no stars I have. This is by far the WORSE embroidery shop I have ever used. Prior to having them do some embroidery on some jackets I took a copy of the design and a jacket to them to preview. I was informed they could do the job no problem. I dropped the jackets off 9 days in advance and was waiting on an example of the design layout but never received it. I kept calling and going to the shop he kept giving me the run around he said dont worry it will be done and mind ypu this is the owner. He called me the day we was supposed to pick it up the jackets and said he couldn't do our original design. We end up having to change our original design @the last minute. If we didnt have a day to spare we would have been without any embroidery on our jacket. I was so upset this was a HORRIBLE business practice. If I would have read yelp I wouldn't have used this company but one of my friends referred me to them. I will NEVER use them again.

I
info

07/24/10

review count1photo count0

Probably the best shop in the area for screen printing & embroidery. Their website is easy to use and has their embroidery designs and their sportswear catalogs on it. It's a small family owned and operated business and their customer service has always been great. We own three small businesses (construction and remodeling) and Thread Works created our logos for each and set them up in both screen printed and embroidery. Thread Works suggested we do tote bags and can koozies to promote our companies, so we had them do both - the response has been terrific and we've gained over a dozen new clients in the past two months! We recommend Thread Works to all of our friends and business associates!

DETAILS
Hours
Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
Sat:
Category
Embroidery Supplies
Suggest an Edit
Data provided by one or more of the following: Thryv, Data Axle, Yext.