Mission:Reaching up to God, around our community, out to the nations and into the future with the love of JesusHistory:Mr. and Mrs. T. J. McMurray moved from Des Moines, Iowa in 1949 to start a roofing business and a Foursquare Church in Eureka. They held a tent revival at the corner of 7th and Broadway. Out of those meetings a core of church families melded together to become the early Eureka Foursquare Church. It was chartered on November 17, 1959.The church grew in the 1960s and 70s under the leadership of Larry and Beth Briney. During that time the Bay Street property was purchased. The first dome was built and occupied by the growing congregation in 1971. The church continued to grow and expand under the leadership of Charlie Crouse and his wife Charlotte, with the new sanctuary being completed in the year 2000. Between 2001 and 2010, Faith Center continued to expand its influence under the leadership of Bill and Beth Chaney. It was during that time that the North Coast Bible Institute was established as well as a satellite campus in Willow Creek.Matt and Heidi Messner arrived on Easter weekend of 2010 and are Faith Center's newest pastors.