Edgerton Reporter Newspaper21 N Henry St, Edgerton, WI 53534
Our newspaper was founded in 1874. Harland and Helen Everson bought it in 1951. We are the source for local advertising and news for Edgerton. Serving the community since 1874, we have 100 percent coverage of our market with the Edgerton Reporter and The Edgerton Advertiser (delivered to non-subscribers). Both products are delivered by U.S. Mail.