Our Mission: Connecting People to Jesus Christ and His life style. Hebron Baptist Church was established on July 2, 1842. Services were held for a short time under a brush arbor on the Davenport property, later known as the Loveless estate. At the organization of the church, John Hendrix and William Richardson constituted the presbytery. A 24-hour, 7 day a week prayer ministry was begun in 2000. The church purchased an additional 100 acres of land and began construction of an additional 600 space parking lot. Ground breaking for a new 4000 seat Worship Center was held in 2000 and this facility is progressing nicely. West Walton Baptist Church, Covington, GA, in the Gwinnett Metro Association, voted in June 2002 to become a part of Hebron Baptist Church and the name was changed to "Hebron East Baptist Church". This facility is a satellite campus of Hebron Baptist Church.