Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation101 S Avenue T, Clifton, TX 76634
Mission: Mission of Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation is to render high quality healthcare services to persons seeking hospital care and other health-related services provided by the foundation, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, political belief or the ability to pay. Briefly stated: The mission of Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation is to provide access to and the delivery of quality healthcare services through efficient, comprehensive, and friendly care. History: In the late 1930s, two Bosque County physicians had a dream to provide the citizens of the area with the best health care in the most modern facilities available. That dream belonged to Drs. Van Goodall and Seth Witcher and their wives. It became a reality in 1939 with the formation of a medical clinic and 10 bed hospital. Through the years the dream and the facility grew. The hospital was updated with the latest medical technology and more doctors and staff were added to expanded services. In July, 1966, the privately-owned hospital started by the Goodalls and Witchers was turned over to a governing Board of Trustees charged with guiding the newly formed private, not for profit Goodall-Witcher Hospital Foundation. In 1972, a new hospital was built and the clinic was moved to the present location west of downtown Clifton on Highway 219. In July, 1995, the name of the foundation was changed to Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation to more accurately reflect the broadened scope of care provided to the community. Today, Now the Goodall-Witcher Healthcare Foundation is the umbrella for Goodall-Witcher Hospital, Clifton Medical Clinic, Goodall-Witcher Home Health Agency, Goodall-Witcher Nursing Facility, and Meridian Medical Clinic.