The Farmers and Merchants Bank has served Noble County and its surrounding area continuously for over 90 years and survived through the Great Depression. The bank was first organized in 1912. The Farmers and Merchants Bank is a full-service bank that has remained locally owned and operated. Over the years there have been many changes to the area and the bank strives to continue to offer products and services that meets the current needs of the community. The bank, its directors, and employees are concerned for the welfare of their customers and their community.