Dr. Richard Gennett started this practice in 1957. It was a small practice with only one doctor, but steadily grew over the years. In 1980 Dr. Robert Phillips joined the practice. In the 90's Dr. Gennett's son Dr. Parker Gennett became a partner and Dr. Richard retired. In 2000 the practice moved to a larger facility at 134 Riverside Drive, and Dr Weinheimer, Dr. Boyuka joined the practice.